- My name is... Madame Natasha... but you... can call me The Black Widow!
Appearing in "Friend Against Friend!"Edit
- Sea Sled
Synopsis for "Friend Against Friend!"Edit
Black Bolt and the Inhumans tackle Ben and Johnny at the Baxter Building, but suspects Maximus may be behind the missile attack and dispatches Triton to check up on him. Triton discovers the missile silo and abducts Maximus to return to the Great Refuge for judgment as well as informing Black Bolt who ceases hostilities as Reed Richards arrives and departs the Baxter Building the way they arrived via Lockjaw.
Appearing in "The Young Warriors"Edit
- Roman Wilson
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Recap)
- Red Guardian (Alexi Shostakov) (Recap)
- "Young Warriors" (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Young Warriors"Edit
A group of young Puerto Ricans try to take over a building to use it to help their community.
Solicit SynopsisThe Inhumans are on a tear—and the target is the Fantastic Four! Plus the stunning Black Widow! A two-in-one triumph!
- The Bullpen Bulletin page features an ad for Conan the Barbarian.
- As seen on page one, Story One (Inhumans) is Story#244-Z.
- In this issue, Medusa refers to Crystal as her little cousin, but in fact they are sisters.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Adventures Vol 2 2 on the forums
- Images from Amazing Adventures Vol 2 2
|Like this? Let us know!|