- Black Bolt -- Do not Speak!
- -- Medusa
Appearing in "An Hour for Thunder"
- House of Agon
- Flaherty (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- New York
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Goliath's Suit
- Quicksilver's Suit
- Black Bolt's Suit
- Medusa's Suit
Synopsis for "An Hour for Thunder"
The Avengers watch Mr. Dibbs and Black Bolt threaten the tenements on a viewscreen and make plans to travel to San Fran, but Thor insists on going to confront Mr. Dibbs alone. The other Avengers don't know that Don Blake was the one who diagnosed Mr. Dibbs with terminal cancer, and when Thor arrives he struggles briefly with the royal family who are attempting to get Black Bolt to recognize them.
Thor fails to talk Mr. Dibbs into accepting a peaceful resolution and reluctantly dispatches him with his hammer. When the royal family get a closer look at 'Black Bolt' they realize he is not their monarch, but Mr. Dibbs' associate, Roscoe, wearing Black Bolt's costume. The costume is designed to contain Black Bolt's power, and thus allows Roscoe to produce limited devastation, but Roscoe is unfamiliar with it and is killed by feedback. The real Black Bolt is being kept under guard along with the boy who befriended him.
Appearing in "How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!"
Races and Species:
- Carlyle Hunting Lodge (First appearance)
Synopsis for "How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!"
The Black Widow and Ivan are captured by a racist German, the Watchlord, who loathes all Russians due to his childhood involving the Russian invasion of Germany. He wraps Natasha up in floorboards but Ivan rescues her and they escape. A boulder crushes the Watchlord.
Will Black Bolt destroy a city - in the name of brotherhood? Not if the mighty Avengers can help it! Plus - the latest way-out caper of the beauteous Black Widow!
- 1st story: An Hour for Thunder
- 2nd story: How Shall I Kill Thee? Let Me Count the Ways!
- Plot by Conway, script by Thomas.
- This the last issue in Amazing Adventures for the Black Widow. She next appears in Daredevil #81.
- As seen on page one the job number is 660-Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, Amazing Mails. Letters are published from Shirley Gorman, John D. Warner, and Juan Cole.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|