Appearing in "An Amazing World"
- Mr Vale
- Mr Church
- Conrad "The Undertaker" Eisenstadt (First appearance)
- Grace (Shiffman's Secretary)
- Fantastic Four (TV) (Cameo)
- Sub-Mariner (TV) (Cameo)
- Hulk (TV) (Cameo)
- Thor (TV Refference)
- The Burglar (Only in flashback)
- Crusher Hogan (Only in flashback)
- Mr Goldman
- Benjamin "Ben" Parker (Uncle Ben) (Only in flashback)
- Joey Pulanski (First appearance) (Face not shown) (Cameo)
- Patchogue, Long Island
- Maxwell Shiffman's Office
- Forest Hills, Queens
- Lower East Side, Manhattan
- Aunt May's House
- Midtown High School
Synopsis for "An Amazing World"
The story started with Peter re-capping his very short career at this time including his origin and then a visit to his Uncle Ben's grave with his Aunt May.
A crooked furniture salesman trying to make a deal with May excused that Ben ordered some furniture as a surprise to her.
Later as Spider-Man (Peter) views the same salesman trying out the same scam on another potential victim.
Spider-Man then follows the man to a warehouse where he finds a group of men targeting widows and widowers for financial gain.
The group is led by a man named the Undertaker whom Spider-Man confronts.
The group of men are soon called upon, armed at this point, and the very first use of his Spider-Sense aids Spider-Man in dodging the gunfire.
Confused as to what just happens, Spider-Man begins to attack the group of men with his newly found Spider-Sense.
The men are caught and tied up in a neat little package for the police.
On his way home, Spider-Man helps out a couple in his first breakup of a hold-up or mugging.
The story ends with Aunt May viewing the news of the events on television as a mysterious woman telekinetically moves a tractor upon the top of an construction site seemingly amused at her newly realized powers setting the stage for next issue.
- The image on the TV of the Human Torch and Namor were taken from the Fantastic Four Vol.1 #6
- The image on the TV of the Hulk was taken from The Incredible Hulk Vol.1 #3
- Spider-Man discover the Spider Sense
- After 33 years the Amazing Fantasy saga continue with this issue.
- Chronologically the last appearance of Spider-Man was in The Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine #1
- Chronologically the next appearance of Spider-Man will be in Amazing Fantasy #17
|Like this? Let us know!|