Appearing in "Chapter Two"
- Hydra (Main story and flashback)
- Agent Cole (Unnamed) (Main story and flashback)
- Numerous Unnamed Agents (Main story and flashback)
- Mary Parker (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-TRN567 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-616 (Mentioned)
- Bactrack Time-Travel Suit (Name first revealed) (Origin revealed) (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Armor MK IV
Synopsis for "Chapter Two"
Spider-Man and Silk are attacked by Hydra (it is revealed that the organization built Chronosaurus Rex's suit), and during the fight they lose their powers and their clothes disappear due to the time paradox. Rex runs away and Peter and Cindy run into Ben Parker attracted by the din.
Chronosauraus Rex has gotten his claws on a time-traveling suit, and he's dragged Spider-Man and Silk along for the ride to the past! But Hydra has found the trio, and they won't leave without their stolen suit. Can our heroes escape and return home, or will they be lost in time?
- Chronologically, these events happen during Silk (Vol. 2) #3.
- 7 image(s) from Amazing Spider-Man & Silk: The Spider(fly) Effect Infinite Comic Vol 1 2
- 3 reprint(s) of Amazing Spider-Man & Silk: The Spider(fly) Effect Infinite Comic Vol 1 2