Appearing in "Chapter Eight"
- Tony Richards / Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Impersonates Dr. Eric Schwinner)
- Jessica Drew / Silk (Cindy Moon)
- May Parker (Main story and flashback)
- Peter Parker
- Cindy Moon
- Albert Moon, Jr. (Only appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Nari Moon (Only appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Albert Moon, Sr. (Only appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Martha Lowe (Mentioned)
- James Harper (Photo)
- Maria Harper (Photo)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Maria Harper (Only appearance)
- James Harper (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-TRN567 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Chapter Eight"
After Peter and Cindy have spent the day with their respective families, they return with Ines to face the version of Ines who was about to travel through time, and convince her not to. Everything that happened is canceled, and the two heroes forget everything that happened. But maybe agent Cole, remembers something ...
- Peter Parker and Cindy Moon have traveled back in time 10 years, but now it's time to go home! Will Ben Parker and Ines, better known as Chronosaurus Rex, be able to help them do it? Does time-travel even make any sense? Only one way to find out...
- Chronologically, these events happen during Silk Vol 2 #3.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|