- Everyone's got an angel and a devil on their shoulder. That's what they said in group. What matters is which one you listen to. That's what they said in group. Jenna's my angel. I have to listen to her... ...or the devil might start talking again. I'm a force of good now. I've been given the gift of healing. I could heal this guy's hepatitis, even... If I wanted to. When I meet Jenna her veins were full of poison. But I used my powers to cleanse her. She was reborn. New. She now helps me navigate the streets. Helps me cut the cancer out of society. She's the proof that I can do good.
- -- Anti-Venom
Appearing in "New Ways To Live, Chapter 1"
- Jockey (Drug Dealer)
- Quinta Cartel (First appearance)
- Jorge Valdez (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Maria (Prostitute)
- Darryl (Drug Dealer)
- J-Town (Drug Dealer)
- Skeet (Drug Dealer)
- Police officer
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Thunderbolts (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- The Hood (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "New Ways To Live, Chapter 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
What’s Black, White and Dead all over?!?! From the pages of last year’s best-selling NEW WAYS TO DIE, Zeb Wells (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN; NEW MUTANTS) and Paulo Siqueira (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, MS. MARVEL) bring you the story of Eddie Brock, the sallow symbiote known as Anti-Venom! With his life saved by Spider-Man, Eddie is cautiously walking the line between the darkness and light while trying to find his place in a world marked only by gray. The absolute last person he needs to run into is the Punisher. Unfortunately, the Punisher remembers Eddie as a cold-blooded killer, and that is just gonna hurt.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Anti-Venom - New Ways To Live Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Amazing Spider-Man Presents: Anti-Venom - New Ways To Live Vol 1 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|