Appearing in "You Want Pants With That?"
- Killshot (First appearance)
- Thing (Only in flashback)
- Mar-Vell (Only in flashback)
- Captain America (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Only in flashback)
- Blob (Only in flashback)
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Dream)
- Sam Whitehall (District Attorney)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
- Venom Symbiote (In dream or illusion)
Synopsis for "You Want Pants With That?"
Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson-Parker are having dinner and while MJ is discussing the idea of getting back to her modeling career, a police car chasing a speeding car zooms past the window and Peter says that he would wait for her if she had to go away for long periods off time again. Peter changes into costume and swings after it.
As Spidey chases the car, Leo Zelinsky observes the chase and heads back down to his tailor shop where he prepares the suit he made for Killshot who is waiting for him. Afterwards, Leo is talking to his grandson about the fact that he knows that Killshot is preparing to assassinate someone and his grandson tires to persuade him to do something about but it appears he has failed. However, Leo's conscience gets the better of him and he walks off into the night to find Spider-Man.
When he manages to find Spidey and get his attention, Leo is taken to a delicatessen to talk with Spidey about the assassination due to take place the next day. Leo comments on Spider-Man's costume and then reveals that he is in fact a tailor to the super powered community, both heroes and villains. After learning all he can about Killshot's assassination contract, Spidey heads back home and tries to picture his mask with a mouthpiece, a suggestion from Leo, but ends up picturing Venom instead and goes to bed with his mask still on.
The next day, and Spidey manages to foil Killshot's assassination attempt of the District Attorney but Killshot manages to put a window cleaner in peril instead making Spider-Man save him and allowing Killshot to escape. Killshot manages to make his way to Leo's tailors and is about to shoot Leo's grandson before Leo jumps in front and takes a bullet to the shoulder. Spidey then jumps into the tailors and webs up Killshot. Afterwards, Leo gives Spider-Man a design he had been working for the hero and it turns out to be the same costume worn by the future Spider-Man as seen in Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 500
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel's Mightiest Heroes: Spider-Man
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 502 on the forums
- 4 Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 502
- 2 Reprints of Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 502
|Like this? Let us know!|