Appearing in "Sins Past - Part Four"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and recap)
- Green Goblin (Norman Osborn) (Death in recap; also appears in implanted memories)
- Jesus Christ (Invoked)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Harry Osborn (Implanted memories)
- Osborn Chemical (Named only) (Implanted memories)
- Osborn Chemical Board of Directors (Mentioned) (Implanted memories)
- Gabriel Stacy (Implanted memories)
- Sarah Stacy (Implanted memories)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- North America (Main story and recap)
- Europe (Implanted memories)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Goblin Armor (Recap)
- Goblin Glider (Recap)
- Pumpkin Bomb (Recap)
Synopsis for "Sins Past - Part Four"
This entire issue is pretty much Mary Jane explaining that she's known all along who the father of Gwen's children is. The father of Gwen's two children, Gabe and Sarah, is Norman Osborn. She totally banged him. Turns out, MJ overheard Gwen and Norman talking about it. She threatened to go public if Norman didn't help Harry when he was sick. Peter puts it all together and comes to the conclusion that it makes perfect sense. That's why Green Goblin targeted her when he killed her instead of May or MJ or anyone else. Two birds with one stone, take out Gwen before she can go public about the babies AND screw with Spider-Man at the same time.
Spider-Man begins to ask MJ if she knew whether or not Osborn was her first, but stops to have a mental breakdown instead. He destroys their bedroom in a fit of rage, only stopping when MJ steps in and calms him down. Eventually he comes to the conclusion that he can't fight Sarah and Gabe. Instead, he has to save them. They're aging prematurely due to Osborn's enhanced DNA and they're going to die.
- As revealed in Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 5) #73, the flashbacks related to the Sins Past events were false memories implanted in Mary Jane Watson and Norman Osborn's heads by Mysterio as part of a revenge plan against Spider-Man developed by Harry Osborn before his death and carried out by a duplicate A.I.