Appearing in "Sins Past - Part Five"
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko) (Mentioned)
- Channel 23 News (First appearance) (Appears on screen)
- An unnamed female anchor (First and only known appearance) (Appears on screen)
- Ben (an anchor) (First and only known appearance) (Appears on screen)
- Ray Hastings (First and only known appearance) (Appears on screen)
- 🢐 Galactus (Galan) 🢒 (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- 🢐 Sentinel "Metallak" (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Angelina Jolie (Mentioned) (Topical Reference)
- Daily Bugle
- Nick (a Channel 11 News employee) (First and only known appearance)
- Gwen Stacy (Death in recap)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Cosmic Beings (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Sentinels (Only on screen as a static image or video record)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- United States of America (Main story and recap)
- France (Implanted memories)
- Paris (Implanted memories)
- Osborn Manor (Implanted memories)
- Paris (Implanted memories)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Goblin Formula (Mentioned)
- Goblin Armor (Main story and recap)
- Goblin Glider (Only in recap)
Synopsis for "Sins Past - Part Five"
Spider-Man holds a press conference to send a message to Sarah and Gabe. He tells them to meet him where their mother died. Spider-Man waits and the twins eventually show up. He tries to reveal to them that he's not their father, Norman Osborn is. Gabe refuses to believe it. Turns out Norman has been taking care of them and feeding them false information for years now. Ironically, Gabe sees him as a father figure. Sarah, however, does believe Spider-Man. She tries to explain to Gabe how, at the DNA testing lab (prev. issue), Spider-Man didn't test his own DNA. He only tested Gwen's to make sure they were HER children. She argues that Spider-Man would only do that if it were impossible that they were his kids. She concluded that that could only mean Peter and Gwen never had sex.
Gabe refuses to accept the truth and pounces on Spider-Man. Spider-Man is careful not to hurt him, but he gets beat up pretty bad. Gabe has Spider-Man pinned down when a police man's bullet narrowly misses Spider-Man's head. The police open fire, hitting Sarah in the stomach. She falls off the bridge they're standing on in a very familiar fashion (she looks exactly like Gwen Stacy). Spider-Man is determined not to lose her again and successfully saves her. He manages to get her to a hospital. Meanwhile, Gabe has escaped to the sewers where he finds Norman's secret lair. In the lair he finds his and hers Goblin costumes. Norman obviously meant for them to follow in his footsteps and Gabe now knows the truth.
- As revealed in Amazing Spider-Man (Vol. 5) #73, the flashbacks related to the Sins Past events were false memories implanted in Mary Jane Watson and Norman Osborn's heads by Mysterio as part of a revenge plan against Spider-Man developed by Harry Osborn before his death and carried out by a duplicate A.I.