Appearing in "Mr. Parker Goes to Washington: Part Two of Three"
- Tony Stark (Main story and flashback)
- Mary Jane Watson Parker (Main story and flashback)
- May Parker (Only in flashback)
- Illuminati (Only in flashback)
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- Venom (Only in flashback)
- Daredevil (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Invisible Woman
- Senator Dickerson
- Senator Whitmore
- Ant-Man (Mentioned)
- Iron Spider Armor
- Eye of Agamotto (Only in flashback)
- Titanium Man Armor (Bullski's)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Mr. Parker Goes to Washington: Part Two of Three"
Peter accompanies Tony Stark to Washington to attend a closed hearing about the proposed Superhuman Registration Act. After their arrival, Peter tries on the Iron Spider Armor 2.0. Later, the hearing doesn't go well and is postponed. While leaving the Senate building, Peter and Stark are attacked by Titanium Man and Peter as Spider-Man starts to battle him.
- Takes place after New Avengers: Illuminati #1.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 530 on the forums
- 6 Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 530
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|