Appearing in "The War at Home: Part Four of Six"
- Mister Fantastic
- Prodigy (Richard Gilmore)
- Living Mummy
- Ted Richards (First appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- David (TV anchor) (First appearance)
- New York City
- Washington, D.C. (Only in flashback)
- Negative Zone
Synopsis for "The War at Home: Part Four of Six"
Peter asks Tony about the detention area where they are keeping superheroes who have not registered. Then he finds out they are being kept in the Negative Zone. After returning from the Negative Zone, Mister Fantastic tells Peter that he had an uncle that appeared before the House Un-American Activities Committee in the 1950s.
Feeling that he has made a terrible mistake in siding with Iron Man, Peter decides to get Aunt May and Mary Jane out of Stark tower. Before he can escape himself, he confronts Iron Man.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 535 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 535
- 1 Reprints of Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 535
|Like this? Let us know!|