Appearing in "Make Way for... Medusa!"
- United States of America
- Medusa's Mono Cruiser
- Goblin Glider (Vision)
Synopsis for "Make Way for... Medusa!"
While web-slinging through the city, Spider-Man's web is cut by Medusa's Mono Cruiser, and the two engage in a brief battle before it's learned that Medusa has come on a good will mission on behalf of the Inhuman nation. Spider-Man decides to live and let be having more important things to worry about. As Medusa is being convinced Montgomery G. Bliss, owner of Heavenly Hair-Spray, to partake in an advertising campaign -- Peter Parker tries to patch things up with Gwen, to no avail.
When Medusa gets fed up of dealing with the fickleness of Bliss' corporate image, she goes on a rampage in his office before leaving. Spotting Spider-Man nearby, Bliss gets an idea to trick Spider-Man into a fight with Medusa and have a hidden camera man take pictures of the fight to try and salvage his campaign.
Spider-Man takes the bait and attacks Medusa, however during their fight the truth comes out and Spider-Man lets Medusa free. Fed up with her treatment in New York, Medusa decides to leave and return to the hidden land. Spider-Man then ruins Bliss' hope of capitalizing on the photos by telling the press that Medusa was wild and out of control.
- Gwen is upset at Peter for attacking her father, then publishing photos of him stealing police documents in Amazing Spider-Man #60-61.
- Norman Osborn is starting to remember his double-identity as the Green Goblin, memories he lost during his last battle Spider-Man in Amazing Spider-Man #40.
- Another Titanic Triumph by: Smilin' Stan Lee and Jazzy Johnny Romita
- Delineated by: Dashing Don Heck
- Inking: Mighty Mickey Demeo
- Lettering: Swingin' Sammy Rosen
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 62 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 62
- 6 Reprints of Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 62
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|