Appearing in "Something Can Stop the Juggernaut?!?"
- Code Blue
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- New York
Synopsis for "Something Can Stop the Juggernaut?!?"
Spider-Man sees something flying through the sky like a meteor, and it lands in Central Park. When he investigates he finds the Juggernaut unconscious. The government comes along and transports the Juggernaut to a secure facility. Spider-Man sneaks into the facility to ask the Juggernaut who did this to him. Then a new Captain Universe breaks into the room and claims he's there to slay the Juggernaut.
"SOMETHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT! PART 1" When a pounding Spider-Sense headache leads Spider-Man to the comatose body of his biggest, toughest foe, he realizes that something -- or someone -- can indeed stop the Juggernaut! But who? How? And who are they coming for next? Can Spider-Man find out before it's too late? And will Peter Parker ever get to have dinner with Carlie Cooper? Roger Stern and Lee Weeks (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #580) return to unravel the mystery in the first part of the Spider-Man/Juggernaut Trilogy.
- This story arc is a sequel to Roger Stern's "Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut!" story arc of The Amazing Spider-Man #229 to #230
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 627 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 627
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|