- This is the point. This is the five million dollar question. I'm about to yank your chain like nobody else ever has before, and nobody ever will again. So listen carefully. Did the radiation enable the spider to give you those powers? Or was the spider trying to give you those powers before the radiation killed it? Which came first? The radiation? Or the power? The chicken or the egg or the power?
- -- Ezekiel Sims
Appearing in "Transformations, Literal & Otherwise"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Ezekiel Sims (First appearance)
- Morlun (First appearance)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Harry Osborn (Only in flashback)
- Student Joey Gastone (First appearance)
- P.E. teacher Kyle Jacoby (First appearance)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Dex (First appearance)
- Bundesadler (Sigismund Bismarck) (Only appearance; dies)
- The Great Weaver (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Transformations, Literal & Otherwise"
While on a patrol to clear his head, Spider-Man meets Ezekiel, a man with powers very similar to his own who knows more about them than Spidey himself does. Meanwhile, a man named Morlun appears at the docks with sinister intentions.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 30 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 30
- 3 Reprints of Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 30
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|