Appearing in "Spiral: Part One"
- Tombstone (Lonnie Lincoln) (Main story and flashback)
- Judge Howell (First appearance)
- Tats (First appearance)
- Black Cat (Felicia Hardy) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Circus of Crime (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Goblin King (Norman Osborn) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Hammerhead (Joseph) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Man Mountain Marko (Michael Marko) (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Chief Yaborough (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (Otto Octavius/"Peter Parker") (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Carlie Cooper (Mentioned)
- Electro (Max Dillon) (Mentioned)
- Inner Demons (Mentioned)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Mentioned)
- Parker Industries (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Europe (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Red and Blue Suit
- Superior Spider-Man's Suit (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Goblin Armor (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
- Arachnaught (Only in flashback) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Spiral: Part One"
After the events of Spider-Verse, Peter webslings throughout the city, noting that he was different than before, and sees the NYPD along with Captain Yuriko Watanabe surrounding an abandoned building. She then warns Peter that the NYPD would shoot him, and he offers her his help and she declines, but her mentor Detective Teddy Rangel disapproves this and almost gets shot by Tombstone's men. Peter then bursts through the building and defeats Tombstone and his men and the NYPD arrest them, but Teddy suffers injuries from the assault is transported to the hospital.
Eight days later, while Tombstone is released from prison by Judge Howell, an alleged customer of Tombstone's drug dealing, Peter, in his civilian identity, talks to Watanabe about the situation and later Teddy dies in the hospital. Meanwhile, Watanabe receives photographs from Mr. Negative that Howell and Tombstone were drug dealing. She tries convincing the police chief to bring the evidence, but is declined. Later that night, Peter, as Spider-Man meets up with the Wraith to bring evidence that Judge Howell is dealing drugs with Tombstone from a construction site. The pair then defeat everybody within the construction site and files about Howell, but Peter questions her methods in dealing with criminals, to which Wraith replies that she is the Wraith and leaps from the building, with Mr. Negative watching her.
SPIRAL begins here!
• The underworld is in a constant flux and has been since the Kingpin got taken out at SHADOWLAND. That war is heating up and Spidey’s going to do something about it.
• But he’s not the only one-- Police Captain Yuriko Watanabe is trying to curtail the madness both in her day job as a police office and as the vigilante THE WRAITH!
• Do she and Spidey play by the same rules?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 16.1 on the forums
- 8 Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 16.1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|