Appearing in "Amazing Grace – Part Two: My Heart to Fear"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashforward)
- The Elder (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- Don Anselmo (Mentioned)
- Babalú (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers
- Julio Rodriguez (Mentioned)
- Parker Industries (Mentioned)
- Raúl Castro (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed Cubanos (Main story and flashback)
- Luis' sister (Only appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- Luis (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Professor Toledo (Only appearance)
- Daily Bugle (Mentioned)
- President Obama (Mentioned)
- Fidel Castro (Mentioned)
- Ladies in White (Mentioned)
- Amnesty International (Mentioned)
- Ben Parker (Ghost)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story, flashback, and flashforward)
- United States of America (Main story and flashforward)
- Cuba (Main story and flashback)
- Heaven (Mentioned)
- Orphan One (Real name first revealed) (Only in flashforward)
Synopsis for "Amazing Grace – Part Two: My Heart to Fear"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• The dead are rising in Harlem!
• Spider-Man relearns why graveyards are terrifying.
• But things aren’t as simple as they seem (and they don’t even seem all that simple). How do the Santerians fit into all of this?
- This issue was amongst those shipped early and without notice by Diamond Comic Distributors and thus was released a week earlier than previously scheduled.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- Marvel Shipping Error
|Like this? Let us know!|