Appearing in "The Osborn Identity - Part Two: Fight or Flight"
- Parker Industries
- Min Wei
- Uncle Ben Foundation
- Harry Lyman
- Phillip Chang (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Horizon University (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Max Modell (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Anna Maria Marconi (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Will McMann (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Silver Sable (Silvija Sablinova)
- Goblin Army (Real name first revealed) (Main story and flashback)
- Superior Octopus (Otto Octavius)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ben Parker (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- New York (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- United Kingdom (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Symkaria (Only in flashback)
- Mockingbird's Suit and Battle Staves
- Spider-Armor MK IV
- Carrion Virus (Mentioned)
- Superior Octopus' Suit and Tentacles
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms (Shadow only)
- Goblin Glide-Cycles (First appearance)
- Goblin Gliders (Mentioned)
- Kingslayer Mark 1 (First appearance) (Destruction)
- Arachno-Jet (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Spider-Mobiles (Cameo)
- Spider-Cycle (Cameo)
- Dead No More: The Clone Conspiracy (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Osborn Identity - Part Two: Fight or Flight"
Spider-Man, Silver Sable, and Mimo all go after Osborn, but Fury declaring that it wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D. to send the blonde to Hong Kong he tells her that he will not send reinforcements and orders her to stop the chase. Norman broadcasts the clash between his men and Spider-Man and Silver Sable in order to advertise his weapons. This brings bad publicity to Parker Industries, which gets on the nerves of Doc Ock who believes that Peter is destroying the empire he created.
Spider-Man and Sable defeat the robot sent by Osborn against them, but he and his accomplice Countess Katarina Karkov manage to escape. Sable reveals to Spider-Man that Osborn's weapons are produced in Symkaria and that his people have been reduced to a dictatorship by Osborn and Karkov. Spider-Man decides to help Sable rid the country of him, and Fury to sever all contact between S.H.I.E.L.D. and Parker Industries.
“THE OSBORN IDENTITY” CONTINUES!
• Silver Sable comes back into Spider-Man’s life — but isn’t she DEAD?!
• Norman Osborn has worked his way into a position of power in Symkaria, and any incursion by Spider-Man will be seen as an act of war.
• Will Spider-Man risk international infamy to take down his most dangerous foe?
|Like this? Let us know!|