Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Who Run the World?: Part Three"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and recap)
- The Syndicate (Main story and recap)
- PX Unit
- Numerous unnamed officers
- Mayor Wilson Fisk
- God / Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Sinister Six (Mentioned)
- Tombstone / "Mister Stone" (Lonnie Lincoln) (Mentioned)
- Officer Rob (Mentioned) (Real name first revealed)
- Kingpin's Henchmen (Referenced)
- Avengers (Referenced)
- Mister Stone's Henchmen
- Robbie Robertson (Behind the scenes)
- Norah Winters (Mentioned)
- New York City Council (Behind the scenes)
- Councilman Galazkiewicz (First appearance; behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Heavens (Invoked)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Beetle Armor MK IV
- Lady Octopus' Tentacles (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Tracer (Behind the scenes in main story and recap)
- Scorpia's Suit (Main story and recap)
- To Kill a Mockingbird (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Dark (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Who Run the World?: Part Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• RULE OF THUMB: Don’t tick off Wilson Fisk, A.K.A. Mayor of NYC, A.K.A. FORMER (“Former”?) Kingpin of Crime.
• Sadly, Fred Myers (A.K.A. Boomerang) was never good with rules.
• Spider-Man is caught in the middle of this mess – and that thing that must also come with great power won’t let him just walk away.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 28 on the forums
- 4 Images from Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 28
|Like this? Let us know!|