Appearing in "Breaking News: Part Three"
- Chance (Nicholas Powell)
- 1400 Club
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Jack O'Lantern (Jason Macendale) (Referenced)
- Jack O'Lantern (Daniel Berkhart) (Referenced)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Referenced)
- Marc Maron
- Randy Robertson
- Beetle (Janice Lincoln) (Referenced)
- Mary Jane Watson (Mentioned)
- Luke Cage (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Clairvoyant (Jamie) (First appearance as Clairvoyant)
- Chameleon (Dmitri Smerdyakov)
Races and Species:
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Jack O'Lanterns' Suits
- Infinity Formula (Referenced)
- Google (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- The Clairvoyant
Synopsis for "Breaking News: Part Three"
During the clash between Chanche and Spider-Man the Foreigner sends the Jack O'Lanterns to the aid of the first and thanks to them the mercenary steals one of Spider-Man web-shooters. Given that there are no innocent in danger, Spidey decides to finish his podcast with J. Jonah Jameson and do not chase the enemies, and it's a success. As a result of the lost bet, Chance is forced to become partners with the Foreigner, while Jaime uses the Clairvoyant to win bets at the casino. Norah Winters offers a work in Peter on order of the Chameleon.
• J. Jonah Jameson’s new gig has proven to be nothing but trouble for Spidey.
• As you are well aware, JJJ doesn’t take “no” for an answer, so even if Spidey is knee-deep in a world-saving situation, JJJ will always be there to “help” him.
• But while Spidey is dealing with JJJ and Chance, something is brewing with Kindred and it can’t bode well for Peter.
- This issue's credit section misattributes its main cover to Patrick Gleason and Marte Gracia.
- This issue and the previous were adapted by Marvel into a podcast presented from an in-universe perspective as an actual episode of Jameson's show. Editor Nick Lowe voices Spider-Man.
- Listen to the J. Jonah Jameson Podcast. Marvel.com (2 March 2020). Retrieved on 2 March 2020.
|Like this? Let us know!|