Appearing in "Sins Rising: Part Two"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Lethal Legion (Main story and flashback)
- Sin-Eater (Stan Carter) (Only in flashback)
- Ravencroft staff
- Norman Osborn (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Curt Connors
- Angie Baez (First appearance)
- Dr. Elbert Schoenfeld (First appearance)
- Rory Matthieson (First appearance; on-screen only)
- Sarah Crawley (First appearance)
- Dan Westmeyer (First appearance)
- Jon Porter (First appearance)
- Punisher (Frank Castle) (Mentioned)
- Herb Rodriguez (First appearance)
- Mayor Wilson Fisk (Mentioned)
- Juggernaut (Behind the scenes)
- James Beverley
- J. Jonah Jameson (Behind the scenes)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Catalyst (First appearance)
- Whirlwind Blades (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Sins Rising: Part Two"
As Norah Winters covers the attack on ESU, where in which Spider-Man had attempted to fend off the Lethal Legion from attacking an assembly and stealing the Catalyst, a new nuclear alternative energy device, from the Empire State University renewable energy symposium. The Legion aimed to use the device to restore Count Nefaria's immortality and other powers. While Spider-Man was still distracted by Overdrive's death and the Lethal Legion nearly overpowered him, Sin-Eater returned and proceeded to kill the legion one by one, cleansing them while stealing their powers. Too late to realize the latter, Spider-Man was turned to stone and made to watch Sin-Eater finish his objective. While Spider-Man was horrified by the sight of Sin-Eater killing Nefaria, the attendees instead applauded the act, seeing him as a new and better vigilante. Sin-Eater taunted Spider-Man that people wanted something "pure" to keep them safe. Afterward, Spider-Man visited a life support connected Overdrive, asking Carlie Cooper why others "cleansed" by Sin-Eater are in Ravencroft but not Overdrive. Norah later traveled to Ravencroft, finding Norman Osborn had became head administrator under Fisk's orders, but allowed her to interview the Lethal Legion, as they were model inmates. After her interviews, she called Jonah to inform him of her progress, but Sin-Eater appeared behind her in the car and a gun shot then occurs.
“SINS RISING” PART 2!
• The Lethal Legion returns to threaten the Big Apple, and only the Sin Eater can save us?
• How can Spider-Man stop the murderous vigilante and… should he?
|Like this? Let us know!|