Appearing in "Fallen Order"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Norman Osborn (Main story and as Green Goblin in recap)
- Order of the Web (Main story and flashback) (Corrupted by Kindred)
- Yahweh (Mentioned)
- Kindred (Harry Osborn) Sarah Stacy (Only in recap)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in recap)
- Sin-Eater (Stan Carter) (Referenced)
- Mary Jane Watson
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Men's Suits and Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Women's Suits (Main story and flashback)
- Venom Symbiote (Main story and flashback)
- Goblin Armor (Only in flashback)
- The Night Gwen Stacy Died (Only in recap)
- Sins Rising (Only in recap)
- Absolute Carnage (Only in recap)
- My Own Worst Enemy (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Fallen Order"
Norman discusses with Doctor Kafka about his original psychological fears of the Green Goblin, once fearful of his own reflection as a result. He equates this to selling his soul to a demon, now feeling the guilt for all the evils he inflicted on the world, especially upon Spider-Man. Kafka tells Norman that making amends is a painful process, and inquires more on Kindred, who Norman said was Harry. Norman blames Kindred's evil on the cruelty he inflicted on Harry, warning that he knows the next phase in his plan to destroy Spider-Man and New York. Norman realizes the fullness of what he's done, crying in frustration at wanting only to hold his baby boy again, and the destruction he'll bring. Aiming to help, Kafka asks the repentant Norman that an intermediary between them would help build a dialogue, asking if he knows someone Harry would listen to.
With the Order of the Web's possession in the escape pod and attacking Spider-Man, Peter realizes his leaving Norman behind and their immediate possessions are no coincidence. This is validated by Kindred speaking through Julia to taunt Peter, and upon hearing Kindred's voice, Peter realizes the enormity of his error with the Sin-Eater and Norman. As Miles shatters the pod's window, the others nearly drown as Peter tries saving them by pulling the pod to the surface. There, Peter falls from the fatigue, but Kindred taunts his failures to keep loved ones safe, then injects him with enough spider venom to kill an elephant. While not killing Peter, Kindred tells him to find his friends alone when he recovers for a "surprise" while using the Order to "exorcise" demons of his own, as Peter passes out from the pain.
• "LAST REMAINS" is so huge it cannot be contained within the pages of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.
• Kindred's assault is so epic, it's going to sweep the other Spider-Heroes of the Marvel Universe up in its wake.
• All this and the bombshell dropped at the end of ASM #49 rolls toward one of Marvel fandom's favorite characters.