Appearing in "Last Remains: Part Three"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Death)
- Mendel Stromm (Referenced)
- Mysterio (Dr. Winhorst) (Only in recap)
- Sin-Eater (Stan Carter) (Only in recap)
- George Stacy (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Jean DeWolff (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Marla Jameson (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Flash Thompson (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Gwen Stacy (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Ben Parker (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Order of the Web (Freed from Kindred's corruption)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Last Remains: Part Three"
Finally encountering Kindred, a monster stalking him in dreams and recent villain actions, Peter is both terrified and enraged by the villain's dinner set up. Peter identifies the loved ones who died in his life morbidly arranged in attendance, provoking him into attacking Kindred for his desecration of their remains. Peter is easily overwhelmed and thrashed about, asking who Kindred is; the demon merely answering all that matters is who he is now, not who he was. Kindred brutalizes Peter, blaming him for his own suffering and stating that all of Peter's sins were housed in the other Spiders, who continue to attack New York City. Peter is devastated to see his friends act out as monsters, hurting and potentially killing people. As Gwen is made to throw Miles off the Brooklyn Bridge, Peter frantically cries that Kindred stop what he's doing to them and kill him in place of their suffering. When Kindred accepts, he frees the Order clean of the sins he coerced into them. Owing to his end of the deal, Kindred then snaps Peter's neck, stating they will go and face the truth together.
LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
• Kindred shows Spider-Man his true power, and Spidey sees how much trouble he’s in.