Appearing in "Fallen Order: Part Three"
- Mary Jane Watson (Main story and recap)
- Order of the Web
- Silk (Cindy Moon) (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew) (Main story and recap)
- Ghost-Spider (Gwen Stacy) (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Main story and as Captain Universe in recap)
- Madame Web (Julia Carpenter) (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Girl (Anya Corazón) (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Recap)
- Kindred (Harry Osborn) (Recap)
- Spider-Queen (Adriana Soria) (Mentioned)
- Solus (Death in recap)
Races and Species:
- Astral Plane
- Spider-Women's Suits (Main story and recap)
- Venom Symbiote (Main story and recap)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Cloak of Levitation and Eye of Agamotto
- Black Cat's Suit
- Hand of the Vishanti (Mentioned)
- Web of Life and Destiny (Mentioned)
- 12 Angry Men (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Fallen Order: Part Three"
After Kindred cleansed the Order, they awaken on the the devastated Brooklyn Bridge, with the civilians who witnessed their carnage escaping from them. Doctor Strange arrives and uses magic to stabilize the bridge and protect all the people thereon. As the Order piece together what happened, Felicia arrives with Doctor Strange's astral form, his multitasking their being informed with fixing the bridge. Once they gather at the Sanctum Sanctorum, Julia fast tracks the planning stage by telling Strange of his future plan of using the Hand of the Vishanti to track Kindred by way of their connection to Peter and his to theirs. Doing so, Strange stations Felicia on the mortal plane to guard the Hand, their only way to return. On the Astral Plane, Strange finds it curious the realm is in such disarray, telling the others to stay close; unaware of Mary Jane's astral copy watching them from a vantage point.
At the Ravencroft Institute, Mary Jane recovers from her injuries in Kafka's office with Norman Osborn, and beats him with a lamp in response to his approaching her. To have her understand, Norman explains Sin-Eater cleansing him and Kindred is really Harry. With Ashley Kafka confirming Norman's honesty of goodness, Mary Jane still distrusts them, as last she saw Harry he was well and ALIVE. But Norman asserts it is Harry, yet he is reluctant to explain the full truth would only hurt them more. Norman cites Peter's nightmares and Mary Jane's own feelings of a looming threat at night, as those feelings were Kindred. That the only way to stop Harry was to rely on Mary Jane's help.
Elsewhere, Sin-Eater orders his followers to rob from a vault which contained a The Spider-Queen's Spider morphing bio-weapon, which transformed New York into Spider-Island a while back. Although eradicated, Sin-Eater needed the last few vials they kept for study to ready his trap for Morlun. He does so by exposing his followers to the samples, mutating them into Arachnoids. As Morlun wanders the sewers, having escaped his confinement and killed his captors, he smells the Spider morphed followers which compels him to run to their location in starved fervor.
LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
• Doctor Strange is now bound to this Kindred problem and he recruits someone to help.
• Even with Strange and his recruit, the Order of the Web will be lucky if they survive!
|Like this? Let us know!|