Appearing in "Last Remains: Post-Mortem, Part 2"
- Mary Jane Watson (Main story and flashback)
- Order of the Web (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Main story and flashback)
- Madame Web (Julia Carpenter) (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Woman (Jess Drew) (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Girl (Anya Corazón) (Main story and flashback)
- Silk (Cindy Moon) (Main story and flashback)
- Ghost-Spider (Gwen Stacy) (Main story and flashback)
- Norman Osborn (Main story and flashback)
- Carlie Cooper
- Mayor Wilson Fisk (Only in flashback)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked) (Only in flashback)
- Cletus Kasady (Mentioned)
- Sin-Eater (Stan Carter) (Recap)
- Lethal Legion (Recap)
- Patrick (Only appearance)
- George Stacy (Corpse)
- Jean DeWolff (Corpse)
- Marla Jameson (Corpse)
- Flash Thompson (Corpse)
- Gwen Stacy (Corpse)
- Ben Parker (Corpse)
- Unidentified corpse
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Demons (Main story and flashback)
- Centipedes (Main story and flashback)
- Tigers (Mentioned)
- Spider-Men's Suits and Web-Shooters (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Women's Suits (Only in flashback)
- Venom Symbiote (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Last Remains: Post-Mortem, Part 2"
A short while ago, as Kindred was being hauled away by NYPD, Mary Jane meets Peter outside the tomb and asks about his condition seeing the trauma in his eyes. Gwen arrives with the others asking the same, but when Peter doesn't give a straight answer, she is furious because everything that happened to them came from his choice in Ravencroft. As Gwen feels they are owed answers to something Peter isn't telling them, Mary Jane intercedes by stating that given their ordeal that nobody is in any shape to talk. Julia agrees with Mary Jane but also sides with Gwen as they need answers once Peter has them. In another part of the cemetery, while Silk and Anya want to keep helping Peter, Jess notes that Kindred's endgame isn't done given all the returned sins of the criminals Stanley previously cleansed. Julia states that they'll stay together, but when Miles brings up any changes to their team, Gwen decides to shorten their name to simply "The Order."
At Ravencroft at present, Spider-Man confronts the apologetic Norman yet wants nothing but answers as every time Norman seems cured or on a rebound from his madness, does someone always die. Norman agrees, lamenting at his evil on Peter's life and explaining his recent deception was also his part to save Harry as Kindred from Wilson Fisk. But Peter refuses any collaboration with Norman, leaving Harry to his fate as Kindred and done with everything Osborn as their interference in his life is against everything he planned on, starting as Spider-Man as they always blamed him for something. Despite Norman's pleas, Peter is fed up with them both and wants to place the GOOD people in his life first and foremost, telling Norman, "No more second chances." Norman continues to beg for his and Mary Jane's helping. Still, Peter angrily refuses, not wanting to lose her. Upon Norman grabbing his arm to get his attention, does Peter go into a violent post-traumatic rage episode beating Norman while flashing back to Kindred's torturing him. Only when he sees Norman bloody and on the floor does Peter realize what he did and leave.
As Kindred sees events unfolding while confined to his Darkforce imprisonment, he silently taunts Peter in his mind about his "happy ending" and freedom while he is locked away right where he wants to be. Meanwhile, at the morgue, Carlie Cooper examines Peter's loved ones' corpses to hide whatever clues can trace back to his secret identity. After the head mortician, Patrick heads home on Carlie's taking over, and she ponders on Kindred's desecration of Peter's loved ones only to find one more corpse in the collection than there was supposed to be. After realizing who it was, Carlie frantically calls Mary Jane only to reach her voicemail. But before she could say who it was, one of Kindred's centipedes gets to her and cuts the call. At her apartment, Mary Janes sleeps past Carlie's call and awakens when Peter returns, asking if their ordeal with Kindred isn't over with Peter confirming as such.
• Spider-Man continues to pick up the pieces and try to put his life together.
• But many of the gathering storms are swirling more and more violently...
• We want to tell you more but it WOULD SPOIL SO MUCH OF LAST REMAINS!!!
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|