Appearing in "Sinister War: Part 1"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and recap)
- Mary Jane Watson (Main story and recap)
- Norman Osborn
- Carlie Cooper
- Harry Osborn (Main story and as Green Goblin in recap)
- Sinister Six
- Kindred ("Harry Osborn") (Main story and flashback)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Only in recap)
- Mysterio (Francis Klum) (Only in recap)
- Mysterio (Daniel Berkhart) (Only in recap)
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) (Only in recap)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Only in recap)
- The Thing (Ben Grimm) (Only in recap)
- Althoff & Kavalerchik (First appearance)
- Drake Kennard (First appearance)
- Robot Master (Mendel Stromm) (As hologram)
- Gwen Stacy (Corpse in recap)
- Liz Allan
- Normie Osborn
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Demons (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Only in recap)
- Centipedes (Only in flashback)
- Prime Marvel Universe (Main story and recap)
- Ultimate Universe (Only in recap)
- Spider-Men's Suits and Web-Shooters (Main story and recap)
- Kraven's Lion's Head Vest
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles
- Mysterio Suit (Main story and recap)
- Daredevil's Suit (Only in recap)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in recap)
- Goblin Armor (Only in recap)
Synopsis for "Sinister War: Part 1"
Kindred narrates how if he could dream, then this scenario would be it. Chiding Peter for taking on the insurmountable challenge but making a Hell of his own creation from the choices he made for all those in his life and that they will die in his arms. Assured that Peter had great power, but blaming him as responsible for all the hurt and suffering. Elsewhere, Quentin Beck portals himself and Mary Jane to his first studio where "Mysterio" was born. Reflecting on his classic bouts with Spider-Man, he lamented on his death after fighting Daredevil  and his damnation into Hell to suffer until he met Harry, who made him a deal which led to his resurrection. Although he thought himself free, Harry visited Quentin intermittently throughout the years, even granting Quentin access to technology to reach an alternate universe where Peter would arrive in. But as Spider-Man was more and more active as a superhero with his activities reminiscent of the old days, Beck thought he was free of Kindred until his master's return months earlier. Beck rationalized that Hell was also a state of mind.
At the Ravencroft Institute, Kindred left Norman alive and a clue for where to go next: Drake Kennard. At the office, Drake is pleased to meet Norman after weeks of failed contact in regards to Mendel Stromm's last will and testament. With the only item being a Safety Deposit Box with a key in it, Norman immediately knows its meaning and flies out to Paris. As Norman arrives, Kindred narrates how it was time to have Norman face his sins. In the hidden prison cell, Carlie Cooper continues to call for help only for Harry Osborn to give up again. Reminding him of his family awaiting him. But with his past, he feels they are better off without him, feeling that something is hiding and telling him that none of his life is real and none of it will last. Carlie retorts that he shouldn't give in, but as she goes on about those he loves awaiting him, Harry points out the door is open and they're free to go.
In an abandoned ambulance, Kindred sometimes sits in there to try feeling the memories from when Peter comforted him dying, helped him die a hero, but now feels nothing. On a sound stage, Mary Jane recognizes the setting as the therapist's office she attended after Gwen died, and Beck explains that the suggestions he gave her to cope had her return over the years. But after her therapist retired, she got a new one for after Harry died, Ludwig Rinehart. Once Mary Jane realizes Ludwig is but an alias of Mysterio's, she notes how she never remembered that, with Beck explaining that memories were malleable and can lead some astray. Returning to the theater, Beck leaves Mary Jane there as she tries to once more convince him that he has changed, but he departs with his "big scene" coming up, leaving Mary Jane alone with Kindred.
SINISTER WAR CONTINUES!
Two of the most deadly villain teams are fighting both Spidey and each other, but what is Kindred’s role in all this?