- At long last, Erik -- my foe -- my friend -- we shall see who is truly fit enough to survive!
- -- Apocalypse
Appearing in "Sacrificial Lambs!"
- The Madri
- Abyss (Nils Styger)
- Brotherhood of Chaos
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Sebastian Shaw
- The Brotherhood of Chaos' ship
- Transport vehicles
Synopsis for "Sacrificial Lambs!"
Abyss toys with the kid he just kidnapped and brought to his ship. Outside, the X-Men are dealing with the Brotherhood of Chaos, their saboteurs of the plan to take over the Sentinels. They are being led by a Cardinal Madri and he tells Copycat and Yeti to blend into the crowd of humans. Quicksilver goes after them and grabs one of them, it appears to be the Scarlet Witch, who was thought to be dead. This turns out to be Copycat and the battle resumes. Banshee meanwhile, has stumbled onto Abyss' ship and finds that he has enveloped the kidnapped kid in his coils and tells Banshee to return with Quicksilver.
The X-Men have defeated the Brotherhood for the time being and Banshee finds Quicksilver and has him go to Abyss. Quicksilver fights with Abyss and Storm shows up and helps rescue the child and Quicksilver puts Abyss' head into his own void and it sucks him into himself and he is gone. Outside, the X-Men have gotten the Sentinels back on track and it is transporting the humans over to Eurasia.
Elsewhere, in Apocalypse's citadel Rex interrogates Karma who Sebastian Shaw had seen talking to Gambit and Angel about where the X-Men's hideout was. They threaten her with the Shadow King and she appears to give in to them. Apocalypse himself oversees this and plans to get Magneto at the X-Mansion.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The "Age of Apocalypse" takes place in the Earth-295 alternate reality.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Amazing X-Men Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Images from Amazing X-Men Vol 1 2
- X-Men: Alpha #1 - for events leading to the current storyline.
|Like this? Let us know!|