A.I.M.'s Supreme Leader Bobby da Costa made a deal with General Maverick for amnesty in exchange for taking down rogue A.I.M. cells such as R.A.I.D. and A.G.M.. In turn, Maverick made a deal with S.H.I.E.L.D. to have A.I.M. become a branch of it working for the American government. This new A.I.M. was divided in three sections. The Admin and Research Division (codenamed "Blue Team"), the Science and Engineering Division (codenamed "White Team"), and the Security and Tactics Division (codenamed "Red Team").
Following the temporary takeover of the government by Hydra's hand, with the dissolution of S.H.I.E.L.D. being one of many casualties, the new Presidential administration attempted to fully take control of A.I.M.. Roberto managed to save A.I.M. from this change of order by resigning from his position as Supreme Leader. Because the deal Bobby made with General Maverick concerned him personally, A.I.M. severed any ties with the government once Bobby left. The position of Supreme Leader was taken to a vote, and Toni Ho won.
Not long afterwards, Toni decided to eliminate the nuisance caused by rogue A.I.M. cells claiming to be the true A.I.M.. To this end she decided to rebrand A.I.M. as a different organization named R.E.S.C.U.E.
Equipment: A.I.M. Uniforms
- 7 American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616) Members
- 13 Appearances of American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616)
- 16 Media American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images that include American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: American Intelligence Mechanics (Earth-616)