In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Phillipe Bazin was the crimelord whose operations were plagued by Darkhawk's attacks.
He hired an unidentified woman to be subjected to experiments granting her the power to manipulate magnetism, much in the same fashion as Magneto. In her first appearance, she fought Darkhawk and in the ensuing battle, severely wounded Chris' friend, Headset.
Later, when Darkhawk's amulet had been torn out of his chest by Tombstone, she fought and easily defeated him. However, after being captured by Lodestone and Bazin, Darkhawk's father sacrificed his life in order to free Darkhawk. Lodestone was defeated and Bazin presumed dead.
Lodestone recently appeared as a member of the new Masters of Evil.
- Magnetic Control: Lodestone possesses the ability to manipulate magnetic force. She has proven able to levitate metallic-based objects, hurl such objects with great force, and bend or twist them into desired shapes. She can also levitate her costume enabling her to fly through the air.
- Lodestone is the only original Darkhawk villain that has appeared in another series.
- 8 Appearances of Andrea Haggard (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Andrea Haggard (Earth-616)
- Media Andrea Haggard (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Andrea Haggard (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Andrea Haggard (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Andrea Haggard (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|