Andreas von Strucker was a mutant from the prominent Strucker family of mutants. Along with his sister Andrea, the Strucker twins were the international criminals known as "Fenris" during the 1950s and '60s, committing atrocities with their destructive powers in places such as Rio de Janeiro. Andreas' son Otto, who inherited his father's abilities, recognized the danger his family's powers posed to the world, and made it his life's work to discover a way to suppress the X-Gene. Although Otto's work was successful in suppressing his son Reed's mutant abilities, Andreas' and Andrea's powers again manifested in Reed's children Andy and Lauren
Energy Blasts: Andreas could generate plasma-based concussive blasts. Unlike his Earth-616 counterpart, Andreas can apparently use his powers without making making physical contact with his sister, as his son and great-grandson Otto and Andy Strucker - both of whom inherited Andreas' abilities - were able to use their powers independently.
- Paul Cooper portrays Andreas von Strucker in The Gifted.
- 2 Appearances of Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674)
- 4 Minor Appearances of Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674)
- Media Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674)
- Quotations by or about Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674)
- Character Gallery: Andreas von Strucker (Earth-TRN674)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|