Andy Bhang was the founder of a fledgling robotics company called Bhang Robotics. Despite having won the International Robot Soccer Championship, Bhang Robotics were effortlessly stomped by a new challenger, the child prodigy Tony Stark, leaving Andy both stunned and disgruntled.
Over twenty years later, Andy was approached by Tony Stark to have him join Stark Unlimited as a key member of their Robotics Division, in part due to Andy's Idea-Based Structuring system (IBS for short). On his first day of work, Andy provided a key solution to defeat Fin Fang Foom. Not long afterwards, Andy learned that his punk rock idol Amanda Armstrong worked at Stark Unlimited, and was Tony Stark's biological mother. Despite a rocky start due to Andy being intimidated by Amanda, they began dating.
When the launch of Stark Unlimited's latest product, a virtual world called eScape, was sabotaged by the combined, yet independent, actions of the Controller and the eScape's compromised operating system Motherboard, Andy worked on a blocking signal used to free every eScape user from the Controller's influence. During the incident, Amanda became trapped inside the eScape, and decided to leave afterwards due to the traumatic experience she went through. She offered Andy to join her, but Andy decided to remain at Stark Unlimited and continue following his dream to change the world with technology.
- Andy appears to be a fan of J. R. R. Tolkien. In Tony Stark: Iron Man #1, he compares a battle strategy used by Iron Man to The Hobbit, and in Tony Stark: Iron Man #4 he exclaims, "You shall not pass," Gandalf's famous quote from the film adaptation of The Fellowship of the Ring.
- 13 Appearances of Andrew Bhang (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Andrew Bhang (Earth-616)
- Media Andrew Bhang (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Andrew Bhang (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Andrew Bhang (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Andrew Bhang (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|