Angelo Macon was a mercenary for the Hellfire Club who was attacked by Wolverine. He became a cyborg and a member of the Reavers. He was seemingly killed by Sentinels sent by Trevor Fitzroy, but later reappeared again only to seemingly be killed once more, this time by Psylocke. He later resurfaced working for the Father's Descendants. More recently, he and some of his fellow Reavers were briefly forced to ally themselves with the X-Men to rescue their comrades from the O.N.E.
Angelo was bionically improved by Donald Pierce. His strength, speed and reflexes were increased, he was equipped with infrared scanners, machine guns and a jetpack. Mechanized body parts offer increased durability.
- Even though he appeared to die in Uncanny X-Men #281, his death was not confirmed until Wolverine (Vol. 2) #72. He returned in Uncanny X-Force #5.1 only to die again, but it was implied that he and the other Reavers were now able to upload their minds into replacement bodies.
- 24 appearance(s) of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- 3 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Angelo Macon (Earth-616)