Angrir was one of the seven spirits of Cul's long lost servants who came back as a hammer and made the Worthy. He possessed Thing after the latter picked up the Hammer of Angrir. After becoming Angrir, he began to rampage in New York City. He also fought Spider-Man and defeated the Red Hulk.
Powers and Abilities
Angrir possessed the power and physiology of his host, the Thing, augmented by Asgardian magic:
- Superhuman Strength: Angrir was superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting at least 100 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Angrir's body was considerably more resistant to physical injury than the bodies of human beings.
- Invulnerability: As a member of the Worthy, he is immune to fire, radiation and poison.
Formidable hand-to-hand combatant
- Formerly Hammer of Angrir
- 16 appearance(s) of Angrir (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Angrir (Earth-616)
- 13 image(s) of Angrir (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Angrir (Earth-616)