Very little is known about Annalee's origin and history, but it is suggested that Annalee's children were early victims of the supervillain known as Scalphunter. Presumably a homeless vagrant, Annalee was one of the first Morlocks when Callisto first organized the group.
Driven mad by the untimely death of her own children, Annalee has attempted to replace them with several failed kidnappings. With the aid of the sociopathic mutant Masque and the morlock Beautiful Dreamer she captured the Power children and attempted to transform them into a surrogate family. Her efforts nearly succeeded, but were thwarted by Katie Power (then known as Energizer) who escaped and contacted the X-Men. After a short battle she was forced to release them. She soon found other children to adopt, namely the mutant Leech.
Powers and Abilities
- Projective Empathy: Annalee was a mutant with the power of empathy. She was able to alter the emotional states of others to match her own personal emotions by tapping into her own emotional state of being and releasing it outwards to affect others.
Annalee possesses the strength of a normal woman her age who engages in no regular exercise
- Annalee's youngest daughter was mute, but possessed the mutant power to inspire joy in others, her name is unknown. Another one of her daughters was said to have healing powers. They are both now deceased as are all her children.
- Annalee attempted to kidnap and convince the Power children that she was their grandmother on multiple occasions.
- 5 appearance(s) of Annalee (Earth-616)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Annalee (Earth-616)
- 7 image(s) of Annalee (Earth-616)