Agent X-13 and his teammates were able to analysed "Earth-616"'s defenses along with the other members of his Annex Squad, concluding there were in the North Hemisphere of Earth lots of mutates and enhanced people, but very few of Mutants.
The annexation was effectuated when Agent X-13 activate their Ghost Box and link it to a site safeguard cage, to protect with it the emergent Deathlok-Class Units, including one using an alternate Magneto who defeat the X-Men, killing Storm, Emma Frost, and bending Wolverine's legs. X-13 was sent back to his world as this earth was conquered within a week by the Deathlok class Units, who made the autonomous decision to annex the reality.
During his report about the emergency annexation of "Earth-616" in front of his military superiors, X-13 claimed to have only made his job, acted in the cadre of the protocols and recommendations, and with no regrets, while his superiors harassed him with questions. X-13 then leaved, stating the locals would resist, probably for years, and it was not of his business.
Equipment: Ghost Box
- As the divergence seemingly happened on Earth-616, we can believe the other members are the same as in the mainstream Annex Squad.
- While only named as "my team", we can assume that team is or can be named "Annex Squad, as they were on Earth-616, or on Earth-92272.
- Appearances of Annex Squads (Earth-TRN254)
- Minor Appearances of Annex Squads (Earth-TRN254)
- 1 Media Annex Squads (Earth-TRN254) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Annex Squads (Earth-TRN254)
- Team Gallery: Annex Squads (Earth-TRN254)