Annie Jameson was one of thirty-six Humans who survived the thermo-nuclear war that wiped out life on Earth-3145 by being in orbit on NASA's Nautilus Platform. They became the last humans in their universe apart from Benjamin Parker, who survived in a bunker beneath the Sims Tower. They survived there for over three years, during which Annie married John Jameson.
Unknown to them, the bunker under Sims Tower became used as a holding cell for Inheritors, a family of interdimensional vampiric beings, who were thought to be contained, but eventually found a way to escape to another reality. After that, Verna returned to retrieve the crystal containing the essence of her father Solus, which John Jameson unknowingly picked up during a supply run to the surface. Verna used a Dimensional Travel Watch to appear inside the space station and began to seach for the crystal and slaughter the crew, including Annie. John stabbed Verna with the crystal, but because he was a Spider-Totems, she was able to feed on him and recuperate from her wounds.
- 1 Appearances of Annie Jameson (Earth-3145)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Annie Jameson (Earth-3145)
- Media Annie Jameson (Earth-3145) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Annie Jameson (Earth-3145)
- Quotations by or about Annie Jameson (Earth-3145)
- Character Gallery: Annie Jameson (Earth-3145)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|