- You may not have heard, but I'm wearing the Quantam Bands now. Which means my title is "Protector of the Universe." And my name... is QUASAR!
- -- Quasar
Appearing in "Destiny"
- Quasar (Phyla-Vell) (Main story and flashback)
- Elysius (Only in flashback)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) (Mentioned)
- Quicksilver (Pietro Maximoff) (Mentioned)
- Hercules (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mentioned)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Mentioned)
- Annihilus (Mentioned)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn) (Mentioned)
- Elders of the Universe (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Mantis (Mentioned)
- Kree Empire (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Kree/Titanian Hybrid (Main story and flashback)
- Titanians (Only in flashback)
- Gods (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Destiny"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Quasar and Moondragon last appeared in Annihilation: Conquest Prologue #1.
- Phyla learns that the Quantum Bands' power source is being depleted because of the Phalanx barrier surrounding Kree space.
- Part of the Annihilation: Conquest event.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Annihilation: Conquest - Quasar Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 2 Images from Annihilation: Conquest - Quasar Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.