Appearing in "Annihilation Day"
- Nova Corps (Destruction)
- 🢐 Fallen One 🢒
- Omega Core
- 🢐 Super-Skrull 🢒
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Paibok (Cameo)
- Xandarian Worldmind (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Abstract Entities
- Syllth (First appearance)
- Verge System 026 (First appearance)
- Kyln (Destruction)
- Kyln (Destruction)
- Verge System 001 (First appearance)
- Kree/Skrull disputed territory
- Kree Starbase Yon-Rogg (First appearance)
- Xandarian starships
- Dredge 02
Synopsis for "Annihilation Day"
On Xandar, news of Kyln's destruction reaches the Nova Corps, who go on high alert. Among the many Nova Centurions summoned is Richard Rider of Earth. As the Corps was getting prepared, the fleet ambushes the Corps. At the same time, Drax the Destroyer and Cammi escape from a Xandrian transport in an escape pod. In the midst of the fighting, a massive fireball is headed for Xandar's spaceport. Rider attempts to take one of his fellow Centurions, Samaya, to safety. Samaya tells him that if they survive, she will claim him as her mate. But as she says this, she is hit in the face by debris. Rider comes to and climbs up to find the spaceport destroyed.
Annihilation Day plus 15, on the fringes of Kree/Skrull space, Ronan the Accuser is taking two criminals into custody. However, a brigade of Kree soldiers surround him, declaring that he's under arrest.
Elsewhere, the Silver Surfer senses something amiss.
On a Kree starbase, there is chatter about two Skrull systems going missing. Unknown to everyone on the station, Kl'rt the Super-Skrull is eavesdropping on them while invisible.
- Nova, Drax, and Cammi next appear in Annihilation: Nova #1.
- Ronan next appears in Annihilation: Ronan #1.
- Silver Surfer next appears in Annihilation: Silver Surfer #1.
- Super-Skrull next appears in Annihilation: Super-Skrull #1.
- Part of Annihilation: Chronicles Annihilation Day (AD), Minus 7, AD Plus 7, AD Plus 12 & AD Plus 15
- This issue contains Xandar Worldmind Database files on Nova Corps, Annihilus, Thanos, Annihilation Wave & The Kyln.