Appearing in "Second-Chance Man: Part 3"
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Erica Sondheim
- Cassie Lang
- Peggy Rae
- Ant-Man Security Solutions
- 🢐 Augustine Cross
- Taskmaster (Tony Masters) (Main story and flashback)
- Crossfire (William Cross)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Bullseye (Lester) (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Darren Cross (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
Races and Species:
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Main story and flashback)
- Ant-Man's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Pym Particles (Main story and flashback)
- Grizzly's Exo-Skeleton
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters (Only in flashback)
- Hench App (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Second-Chance Man: Part 3"
Meanwhile Ant-Man is busy with his new job, securing a warehouse filled with boxes of paperclips. After some work Scott visits Cassie to hear her rehearse her drums for her school's talent show, when Peggy talks to him one-on-one about him staying in Miami and starting a business instead of returning to New York, as he originally planned. Scott assures her that his new job is boring and safe and will not harm Cassie.
Arriving back at the warehouse, Ant-Man is attacked by his own security system, which is manipulated by none other than Taskmaster. After some fighting Taskmaster reveals that he was hired via an app called Hench and is only supposed to keep Scott busy for Cross Technological Enterprises.
• Ant-Man faces off against his deadliest arch-enemy -- the mercenary known as TASKMASTER!
• Can we really call him an “arch-enemy”? Well, they’ve actually fought a bunch of times (look it up). And they definitely don’t like each other -- that’s what “arch” means, right?
• There’s a mystery villain pulling the strings! He’s the one covered in heavy shadow. Mystery villains never have good lighting. Need to get to an Ikea or something.