- Darren Cross lives!!!
- -- Darren Cross
Appearing in "Second-Chance Man: Part 4"
- Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Main story and flashback)
- Dr. Erica Sondheim
- Ant-Man Security Solutions
- Cross Technological Enterprises
- Cassie Lang (Main story and flashback)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Peggy Rae (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Abe Zimmer, Jr. (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Abe Zimmer (Mentioned)
- Inga Cross (First appearance) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mentioned)
- Bullseye (Mentioned)
- Ant-Man's Helmet (Main story and flashback)
- Ant-Man's Suit (Main story and flashback)
- Pym Particles (Main story and flashback)
- Grizzly's Exo-Skeleton
- Ant-Van (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Second-Chance Man: Part 4"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Ant-Man has to pull off an impossible break-in, but he can’t do it alone. Which means... he’s gonna need a new gang!
• Er, of criminals. New gang of criminals. Probably should mention that part.
• This is all because of that stupid mysterious bad guy we can’t tell you about. Man, that is annoying.
• Out with it already, right? Comics.
- This issue's cover is a homage to Miami Vice. It was a concept that artist Mark Brooks wanted to use for a cover of this series since he first got the assignment.
- ↑ Brooks, Mark (3 September 2019). Mark Brooks on Instagram: "One from the vault. I begged my editors to let me do this cover as soon as I got the assignment. I finally got the chance with issue 4....". Instagram. Retrieved on 3 September 2019.
|Like this? Let us know!|