Thirty years in the future, Troy became the new model for cities in the future. Along with his brother, Arno, Tony created the space elevators, which made cheap access to Earth's orbit available for humans.
When they were celebrating their invention, H.E.L.E.N. revealed she had acquired sentience, and was tired of being the servant for humanity, a species she saw as repugnant. She had increased the strain of the space elevator's monofilament, and released it, creating a giant whip which lashed Earth. Tony killed H.E.L.E.N. using a blast from his R.T. node and proceeded to activate the Iron Rain to save innocents.
Although lives are saved, the amount of ash produced by the whip's lash interacted with Troy-sourced anti-greenhouse reducers and caused a worldwide temperature crash, thus a twelve-month winter, which caused mass crop failure, mass starvation and the ultimate loss of five billion lives.
The Stark brothers were executed on the Moon colonies for catastrophic negligence, and all digital copies of their brains were deleted.
- 1 Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-14118)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-14118)
- Media Anthony Stark (Earth-14118) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Anthony Stark (Earth-14118)
- 1 Quotations by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-14118)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Stark (Earth-14118)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|