- —Tony Stark[src]
Unlike the Ultimate Universe version of the character, Iron Man's identity was not a matter of public record, and he was inflicted with a heart condition instead of a brain tumor. Iron Man initially declined joining the Avengers, as he is accustomed to working alone, but he would eventually join the team. During the Avengers first mission, Iron Man is wounded and begins to suffocate under his mask. Captain America removes it to reveal his true identity. Iron Man helps the Avengers during the Chitauri attack and the Hulk's rampage.
Powers and Abilities
Tony Stark has no powers of his own but they are derived from his Iron Man Armor.
Relies on his Iron Man armors for superhuman capabilities.
Vulnerable to power failure of his arc reactor chestpiece
- Iron Man Armor Mark Version 6.7
- Iron Man armor's repulsor weaponry and War Machine armor's conventional weaponry
- Helicopter, Iron Man armor
- Although based on the Ultimate universe version, he bears far more resemblance to the Earth-616 version. Whereas the Ultimate version gives Stark a brain tumour and a public identity, this version of Stark is afflicted with a heart condition and his identity is secret.
- 1 appearance(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-3488)
- 12 image(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-3488)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-3488)