At some point, he became opposed to Reed Richards - his words imply that Richards did something that resulted in several deaths and caused him to view Richards as a psychopath. Adopting an armor that resembled Doctor Doom, he fought the Fantastic Four of his world and killed the Human Torch after the Torch burnt his face.
He was eventually sent to the 'main' Marvel Universe by Richards, for reasons unknown (Stark commented that it was a neat way for Richards to get rid of him without killing him, but the veracity of this is unclear). The Fantastic Four and Dr. Strange confronted who they thought to be the returning Dr. Doom, after Stark confirmed his true identity he escaped by using a power dampening device on the Fantastic Four.
Stark was placed in S.H.I.E.L.D. custody alongside the LMD of Diamondback. His body somehow adapted to the sedatives used. He attacked the agents watching him, then activated the LMD, coercing it to help. He then took her apart to build himself a new suit of armor.
With the new armor, he went on a rampage, taking on the New Avengers. Freedom Ring and Crusader (Skrull) also responded. Freedom Ring and Captain America were able to defeat him at the cost of Freedom Ring's life.
Seems to have some type of cybernetic enhancement. Armor provides:
- Super Strength
- Electrical shock
- Power dampeners (counteracted the FF's powers)
- Defences against magical attacks and mental influence
- Force Fields
- Magnetic Fields
- Neural Scramblers
- Morphable alloy
- 15 Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-5012)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-5012)
- Media Anthony Stark (Earth-5012) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Anthony Stark (Earth-5012)
- 2 Quotations by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-5012)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Stark (Earth-5012)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|