Powers and Abilities
Tony Stark has no powers of his own but they are derived from his Iron Man Armor.
Tony Stark possesses the physical strength of man his age and build who engages in regular exercise. Initially he never trained at all and relied on his armor to do his work, he has however engaged in an extensive training regimen alongside Captain America.
Tony's arc reactor is the artificial power source keeping his heart beating, if it is damaged, disabled or removed he will die.
- Iron Man Armor
- Mark I Armor
- Mark II Armor
- Mark III Armor
- Silver Centurion Armor
- Mark VI Armor
- Mark VII Armor
- Mark VIII Armor
- Mark IX Armor
- Hulkbuster Armor: A headless exterior unit over his standard suit.
- Space Armor
- Arctic Armor
- Stealth Armor
- Thorbuster Armor: An Asgardian Iron Man suit that was built in Asgard by Stark and Eitri the Dwarf using uru metal, making its repulsors similar to Mjolnir's lightning.
Repulsor and conventional offensive and defensive weapons and shielding
Iron Man armors, Quinjets
- Voiced by Eric Loomis
- When the Avengers were demanded the register unlike his comic counterpart (during Civil War), Iron Man declined for registration.
- Like his movie counterpart, this Tony Stark also has brown eyes, a personality, and a voice that is a homage to Robert Downey Jr's portrayal of Iron Man.
- Also like his movie counterpart, he also changed the companies direction into Arc Reactor tech, which caused Stark Industries to doubt him.
- 65 appearance(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)
- 3 mention(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)
- 42 image(s) of Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)
- 8 quotation(s) by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)
- 3 item(s) used/owned by Anthony Stark (Earth-8096)