This version of Tony Stark shared his history with his Earth-199999 counterpart until shortly after the Battle of New York in 2012. When escorting Loki and the Tesseract, Stark was confronted by Alexander Pierce, Secretary of S.H.I.E.L.D., who requested that he hand over custody of the Tesseract and Loki to the government. Stark refused, but was interrupted when his future self from 2023, in an attempt to snag the Tesseract and the Space Stone within, ordered a shrunken down future Ant-Man to cause a cardiac arrest episode by short-circuiting his Arc Reactor. He was saved by Thor.
- Arc Reactor: A power source used not only to power an electromagnet keeping shrapnel out of Tony Stark's heart, but also as a power source for his Iron Man armor.
- 1 Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Media Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|