This is the version of Tony Stark from 2012 who, following the Battle of New York, is confronted by Alexander Pierce, Secretary of S.H.I.E.L.D., who requests that he hand over custody of the Tesseract and Loki to the government. Stark refuses but is interrupted when, in an effort to create a distraction which would allow them to attain the Tesseract, Tony Stark of 2023 orders a shrunken down Ant-Man, also from the future, to temporarily break the circuit in his Arc Reactor, which causes a cardiac arrest episode. He is saved by Thor.
- Arc Reactor: A power source used not only to power an electromagnet keeping shrapnel out of Tony Stark's heart, but also as a power source for his Iron Man armor.
- 1 Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Minor Appearances of Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Media Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Quotations by or about Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
- Character Gallery: Anthony Stark (Earth-TRN732)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|