Suspecting that the Venom symbiote would develop an immunity to the medication he had developed for its toxic shock syndrome, Alchemax astrobiologist Dr. Steve began creating a new cure derived from the Anti-Venom symbiote.
Desiring to reclaim the symbiote and become Agent Venom again, Flash Thompson confronted its host, Eddie Brock, at Alchemax's astrobiology lab. Conflicted over having to choose one of its two favorite hosts over the other, Venom attempted to bond to both of them at the same time. Spider-Man intervened intending to kill the symbiote and save both Flash and Eddie from it, overturning one of the vats of Anti-Venom serum. Flash was doused in it, and the symbiote biomass bonded to him was altered into an artificial replica of the original Anti-Venom symbiote.
When Norman Osborn used the Carnage Symbiote to become the Red Goblin and kill Spider-Man's relatives, Flash was forced to use the Anti-Venom Symbiote to heal their allies, leaving it weakened and unable to fully recover Flash in battle. When Agent Anti-Venom confronted the Red Goblin, it barely had any effect on him and Norman took this oppotunity to kill Flash in cold blood, and his Anti-Venom Symbiote along with him.
- 14 Appearances of Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- 3 Minor Appearances of Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Media Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Anti-Venom II (Klyntar) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|