Aram-Set was Pharaoh around 1050 B.C.
He enslaved the African tribe known as the Swarilis and forced them to build a glorious temple in his name. The king of the Swarilis was a tall, strong-bodied man named N'Kantu. Though his people labored on behalf of the Pharaoh, N'Kantu quietly inspired his people to rebel against their masters. The Pharaoh's vizier, Nephrus, learned of the plot and warned his master. Arem-Set decided to have all of the slaves executed after his monument was completed. On the evening when the deed was to take place, N'Kantu incited his rebellion. Hurling his spear, he dealt a fatal blow to the Pharaoh.
- 1 Appearances of Aram-Set (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Aram-Set (Earth-616)
- Media Aram-Set (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Aram-Set (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Aram-Set (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Aram-Set (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|