Arcade has an actual amusement park in order to entertain the kids; he is skillful in robots and highly arrogant. After Mister Fantastic ruins his robots, he decides to prove to be superior to Mr. Fantastic and lure him into his Murderworld. There, Mr. Fantastic defeats all the traps and turns all the robots against Arcade. Arcade is taken into custody and Mr. Fantastic learns to be more tactful.
Later, Arcade traps high school student Flash Thompson in a new arcade machine and uses the young video gamer as a tester to destroy New York City. Eventually, Spider-Man breaks up Arcade's scheme and saves his fellow schoolmate.
Although he has no superhuman powers, Arcade has a genius level I.Q. and a natural aptitude for mechanics, architecture and applied technology. A brilliant and self-taught designer, Arcade applies his talents to the construction of mobile amusement park-like deathtraps, which he calls "Murderworlds".
- 2 Appearances of Arcade (Earth-20051)
- Minor Appearances of Arcade (Earth-20051)
- Media Arcade (Earth-20051) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Arcade (Earth-20051)
- Quotations by or about Arcade (Earth-20051)
- Character Gallery: Arcade (Earth-20051)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|