Ardina was created magically, by stabbing Silver Surfer with a ritually prepared dagger, in order to create a female counterpart for him. This was done as part of a plan to restore Surfer, Namor, Dr. Strange, and the Hulk to sanity.
The Defenders were banished to a far off land but are rescued by Christopher Ganyrog and Pamela. They were informed by their rescuers that they were on the planet Yann, and it was Yandroth who was manipulating the The Order.
As most of the heroes of Earth battle the Order, the Defenders and the Warriors of Yann join the fight. After Yandroth's manipulations are revealed the Order break the mind control and help the other heroes take down the threat. The people of Yann return the creature to their world, and Papa Hagg invite the female Defenders to a spa two dimensions over which they accept.
After Civil War
Powers and Abilities
- Power Cosmic: Ardina has superhuman abilities derived from being created from the Power Cosmic. She has been seen to be able to fly and project energy and presumably possesses other abilities as well. Considering she was newborn at the time it remains uncertain how many of the Surfers powers she has inherited and to what level she can apply them. Presumably, they will grow with experience.
- 5 appearance(s) of Ardina (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Ardina (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Ardina (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Ardina (Earth-616)