Omega Red was a mutant that the Soviet Union experimented on to become one of their super-soldiers. After the fall of the Union, Omega Red was deemed too dangerous so he was locked him up in a secret bunker at the Semipalatinsk Test Site aka The Polygon, Kazakhstan.
After years in captivity, a group of mutants traveled there to find out what was making the local residents sick. As they were taking readings they noticed that a pile of dead animals surrounded the bunker, but still went further in to check it out but both died due to the lethal poison even though one of them was immune to radiation.
Arkvady's prison has decayed and crumbled which allowed his escape. He made it to a main city where he killed some of the inhabitants of a house after he saw how the world had become due to the X-Men.
He worked for the X-Tracts a little while, until they disagreed. He took out all of the members who went after him, except Genesis. Genesis began attacking him, soon he seemingly killed Genesis, but before he died he created an explosion that apparently killed himself as well.
- Appearances of Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716)
- Minor Appearances of Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716)
- Media Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716)
- Quotations by or about Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716)
- Character Gallery: Arkady Rossovich (Earth-TRN716)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|